What's the fine print?
There are always those little details that you need to know before making a choice about the photographer you will work with and I like transparency.
- All galleries are private and may only be viewed by potential boudoir clients in person.
- I do not currently photograph male boudoir clients or couples but can recommend another photographer.
- You must first have an in-person consultation with me at my home studio in order to book this session with the exception of those traveling from out of town.
- You can come for a consultation and be free from pressure to book. I prefer my clients to take their time and book when they are ready
- You aren't on my calendar until your session fee is paid in full.
- My studio hours for sessions are Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. to allow for proper cleaning and sanitation of the studio & wardrobe items.
- Consultations may be scheduled on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays from 11 a.m to 2 p.m.
- If you set up a consultation appointment & fail to show, making no attempt to contact me about not showing, your session availability will fall to the bottom of the waiting list and will no longer be a priority for immediate scheduling.
- Sessions & consultations are by appointment only and subject to photographer and Make up artist availability
- Client is responsible for the cost of renting any location outside of Pink Chair Photography's studio.
- The studio is closed on all weekends and holidays.
- The $400 Session fee does not include prints or digital files.
- It is common to book a session as far as a month before the appointed day to make this luxury investment more manageable. I recommend booking 6 weeks prior to needing your images since they are created at a private lab outside of this studio and we must account for manufacturing and shipping.
- All other questions and concerns would be addressed during a consultation- you are under no obligation to book a session- the consultation is intended to help you to make the best choice for this amazing experience. I am happy to meet with you in person and answer any questions you may have.