Guidelines for "Teen" & general photography at the studio
- Only one person may be photographed at a time and only one parent or adult family member may remain with the child due to precautions in place for infection control.
- I will wear a medical face mask during the entire session and will require hand washing and a no-contact temperature scan of the parent and the child.
- No in-studio make up can be added but I can recommend an artist from my list who may be available to provide that service before your session.
- I do not sell unedited images- all gallery images are selected at the end of the session and paid for at that time.
- The sitting fee is due when the appointment is booked and reserves your time for that day. No other sessions are booked before or after due to the need to deep clean the studio for client and photographer safety.
- Anyone present who is not being photographed must stay in the seating area beyond the shooting space and wearing of masks is highly encouraged while waiting for the completion of the session.
- Teen Sessions may be scheduled on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Please allow 5 business days for final gallery delivery via email from Zenfolio and check your spam!
© 2021-2022 PINK CHAIR PHOTOGRAPHY LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.